philippe_44 wrote:
> They are both handled by the plugin, but I did not put the same logs.
> I've tried this URL and it worked for me. Having said that, it uses a
> faire amount of CPU on my Tinker board (arm quad-core). Can you try on
> another more powerful platform?

My LMS is running on a dual-core i5 (2012 vintage) laptop, so it's
pretty powerful - when playing such a video the LMS process is mostly
sitting around 3% CPU, and doesn't go about 10%; the rest of the system
isn't doing a lot (perhaps a maximum of 50% CPU usage at worst).

What I find quite odd/interesting is in the logs for the ogg stream that
there is a message almost exactly every 10 seconds. What would be
causing that particular timing?