Shozzer wrote:
> What are your thoughts on combining letters - would it be a problem to
> have A-Z with no combining of letters or would this be unwieldy? Failing
> that, your suggestion above would work - for me at any rate. I don't
> know what others think?

The problem with not combing letters is the case where you have 1 A, 1
B, 1 C, etc. then you get lots of groups with a single entry. This
letter grouping is not a feature I use - my collection is not that large
- so I have no real bias one way or the other.

Shozzer wrote:

> Can I make a suggestion for possible inclusion in a future release?
> Increasingly when adding new material to my library I am adding comments
> - programme notes from the CD booklet. Would it be possible please to
> add a link to this in the Information Screen as this would be far more
> accessible than having to delve into the track information to find the
> comments? This is of particular benefit in the case of classical music
> where CDs are split into different albums by work and the Information
> screen cannot link through to the correct information. I wondered if
> there could be a button next to the others at the bottom of the screen
> that could toggle this?

Do you mean provide a button that simulates the "More" menu entry? As in
click on the button, and the browse page would be shown with the same
contents as if you had navigated the library, and selected the track? If
so, perhaps for local tracks - but not sure about Spotify, etc.