Thank you for your hard work.

I think there is an issue with the A-Z grouping and the Danish
characters
For your info the letter Ø is the last in our alphabet (like Z is in
English)  - our alphabet is: A B C D ........... V W X Y Z Æ Ø Å

So if you take a look at this image Ø is placed in group M..Ø - probably
it should be M..O
26080

Then if you go into group M..Ø - it actually goes to ZZ - see here:
26081

This means that every group south of the M..Ø group is now empty - like
the group P..R (even though it states that there should be 45 artis -
see here:
26082

And the same issue is with groups S..t and U..Z they are empty - probaly
because the content is placed in group M..Ø (as Ø is our last character

|Filename: 3.JPG                                                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26082|

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: 'https://www.picoreplayer.org' (https://www.picoreplayer.org/)

*Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like piCorePlayer*