sbp wrote:
> Thank you, my issue with wrong artist in the A-Z categories is solved in
> version 0.1.4.
>
> If it is possible I would still prefer if something like the alphabet
> iPeng is using to quickly jump to a Artists starting with the selected
> letter:
> Or a fast scroller (that maybe even is showing the letter when
> scrolling) like Orange Squeeze is using:

Sorry, but I have no intention of implementing this. Not sure how to do
it, and the current solution works for me. This has all been mentioned
before in this thread.

sbp wrote:
> 26091[/ATTACH]

The grouping only really makes sense if you have lots of items. However,
I guess the 100 group size is perhaps to large. Maybe I'l change this to
10?