slartibartfast wrote:
> Good stuff. Can we actually have "track by name"?
>
> Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

That's one of the two final things I need to implement to finish out the
Alpha, make the skill feature complete and move to Beta for a bit of
hammering. (the other is support for favorites)

Those B*std*rds at Amazon keep racing on making new languages available
and adding features for US skills, but completely fail to extend those
features to the other languages. There's a slot type available for US
skills that make searching for album, artist and track titles a breeze.
(Amazon, after all, have all this info from their product and music
databases). However, they have for over 12 months now failed to make
this available to other languages. I know as soon as I roll my own, they
will come out with it but c'est la vie, as they say.

ALEXA LMS SKILL: http://www.hab-tunes.com | Twitter: '#habtunes'
(https://twitter.com/search?q=%23habtunes&src=typd&lang=en)
Personal HA BLOG: http://mediaserver8.blogspot.com

Squeezebox | Squeezebox Radio x 2  | Squeezebox Duet