cpd73 wrote:
> Material will *never* support all these settings. Some (IMVHO) make no
> real sense - but I don't want to argue the point.
>

> Try the + or |> icon in the toolbar above the track list. This is why
> its not in the first tracks entry, as it makes no sense.Thanks, the play icon
> does exactly what I want. I didn't realise it was
there until you pointed it out. The "Defeat Touch to play" setting is
only relevant for Squeezebox Radios and Touches and exists to prevent
someone accidentally obliterating their playlist which was all too easy
to do. The same functions are available in the Material Skin so no need
to implement it.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk