Is it possible to have the option in the desktop view on the left side
to have something simliar to the mobile view?  Maybe you could toggle
between the current menu and the mobile view or something similar to the
mobile view?  You lose the "eye-candy" in the desktop view.  Also in the
mobile view can the background be similar to what happens in the music
and artist info screen where it zooms into the album cover in the
background?  I have keypads around my house and they display like this.
It just adds a little something that looks good.  See below 2nd pic.

26182

26183

|Filename: IMG_4146.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26183|