Great Interface. I have been using it on my desktop (Linux Mint 19) for
a few days and it is now my preferred Interface. I notice that when I
choose Radio Paradise under apps and then select "Play Something
Different" nothing happens when doing this from the web interface. Sorry
if this has already been covered but there appears to be 73 pages of
posts for this plugin which is amazing as the plugin has only been
introduced a short time ago. Kudos to the developer.

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 1518987734 @ Sun Feb 18 22:55:43
CET 2018
Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8               Platform
Architecture: x86_64-linux
Perl Version: 5.22.1 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi

One SB Touch connected by Ethernet - Denon AVR -1912 Receiver, Paradigm
4.1 speakers
SB Classic connected by Ethernet to FX Audio D802C amp and Sinclair
bookshelf speakers
Two SB Radios wireless