rgdawson wrote:
> I have seen this before (startup issue).  It is very rare for me like
> 1/50 or 1/100, but I have seen it before.  Do you recall whether you
> clicked on the tray icon fairly early, like within a couple seconds of
> starting program?  I'm investigating this, but it remains elusive for
> me.  I'm suspecting an initialization/timing/threading issue.
>
> R Greg Dawson

I do not allow it to run in the background, so there is no tray icon. I
clicked the Start menu icon and the app opened to the Settings panel
with an error message. Can't remember the message, sorry, but I think it
was about not finding the server.

Oh and by the way: when I put the PC to sleep, the app quits. Is that to
be expected when it's not running in the background?  I don't mind, as
often I need to close it to play audio from other apps anyway.

LMS: SGC microJukebox • Players: Duet, Touch (two), ultraRendu, Mac
SqueezePlay, Win Squeezelite-X • Control apps: Android Squeezer, Win
Squeezelite-X