gorman wrote:
> Just installed 2.0.0.1 (from Drive) and I've tried the "click artist
> from minibrowser behaviour". It opens the regular SQX window but it
> refuses to display content with a "401 Authorization is Required to
> access this Logitech Media Server". I have no problem in accessing that
> info when clicking from the main SQX window, it's just from
> minibrowser.
>
> Thanks and keep up the great work! :)
>
> Edit: forgot to thank you for the green colored tray icon when using an
> external squeezeplayer install. Much appreciated.

Yes, I am aware of this.  It only happens with the legacy version when
the server is password protected.  It does not happen with the MS Store
or Appx version.  Not sure why, but I recall once I had a "Ping"
function that would not work unless in the Store/Appx version so this
may be similar.  I spent half a day trying to solve this, but so far
have not been able to.  The next thing I want to try will take several
days, so I decided to go ahead and upload 2.0 anyway and fix it after.

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X