bpa wrote:
> I found the problem - the BBCiPlayer RTMP implementation didn't support
> the "pageUrl" parameter which is required by your station but not BBC.
>

> Try the following.
> 1. Install the latest version of BBCiPlayer using the following repo:
> HTTP://DOWNLOADS.SOURCEFORGE.NET/PROJECT/BPAPLUGINS/V154TESTRELEASE-REPO.XML
>
> 2. Replace the RTMP.pm file by the attached RTMP.pm file which has a mod
> to support "pageUrl"
>
> 3. Stop and Restart LMS
>
> 4. Add the following as a favorite (single URL)
> RTMP://LIVERADIO.ONLINEHORIZONS.NET:1935?STREAMNAME=BGL2ZXN0CMVHBQ==&APP=RWXCZXJUYW1LZ0VST3JVYMK=&LIVE=MQ==&SWFURL=AHR0CDOVL2XYLM9UBGLUZWHVCML6B25ZLM5LDC9WBGF5ZXIUC3DM&TCURL=CNRTCDOVL2XPDMVSYWRPBY5VBMXPBMVOB3JPEM9UCY5UZXQVRWXCZXJUYW1LZ0VST3JVYMK=&PAGEURL=AHR0CDOVL2XYLM9UBGLUZWHVCML6B25ZLM5LDC9FBEJLCM5HBWVNRWXPCM9IAS5ODG1S&.MP3
>
> 5.Try playing the new Favorite.
>

> This mod works OK on a Linux system but I know there are "issues" with
> BBCiPlayer on some Windows systems so there may be a long delay before
> audio starts.
> This mod will not work with a player which has the BBCiPlayer App
> installed (i.e. players with native "rtmp").
> I think this mod should work with the
> http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/bpaplugins/betarelease-repo.xml
> repo but I have not tested it.

Hello again bpa,

Your fix worked for a long time, but several months ago it stopped
working.  I don't know what exactly happened. Yesterday, I reinstalled
the BBCiPlayer (now v2.0.0) and replaced RTMP.pm with your version. But
that still doesn't work.    Can you suggest a checklist of things to
look for?

Thx