George_C wrote:
> Hello again bpa,
>
> Your fix worked for a long time, but several months ago it stopped
> working.  I don't know what exactly happened. Yesterday, I reinstalled
> the BBCiPlayer (now v2.0.0) and replaced RTMP.pm with your version. But
> that still doesn't work.    Can you suggest a checklist of things to
> look for?
>
> Thx

This thread is dead, it refers the 1.3.x and should not be used for
anything and I tend to ignore it.

Please open a separate thread for your own special application to
continue this conversation as I cannot remember off hand what it is
about.

Old version of the BBCiplayer plugin will disappear - so I cannot
guarantee support for old version.  V2.1.0 of the BBCIplayer plugin is
the latest. Use this URL.
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/bpaplugins/betarelease-repo.xml

Changes to RTMP between version cannot be guaranteed but since the RTMP
code is not being maintained I doubt if the problem is with the
BBCiPlayer.

Have you compared the URLs of your station to see if they have changed ?

Please please - start a new thread of your own..