I've been using Shairtunes successfully for a few weeks on a W10 Laptop
with no problems.

My wife accidentally unplugged the laptop thinking it was the Christmas
tree lights :mad: (bloody Christmas!)

Now the list of devices for Airplay are only shown for 1 minute or so -
I can stream to them, and after a minute the music stops, and then they
are not shown in the airplay list.

Stopping and restarting LMS brings them back, but only for another
minute.

I don't understand what's changed - but something has (maybe a W10
update I'm not aware of?)

Anybody know any reason why this would happen? - I've read on here that
somebody else had the same problem but can't find it.

Thanks
Tony