merlineng wrote:
> I have another issue now Philippe.
>
> I went back to the W10 machine and I can't enable the Shairtunes Plugin
> - When I enable it it doesn't appear in the list of active plugins but
> re-appears back in the list of 3rd party plugins.
>
> Have you seen that before?
>
> And do you think that would appear in any log?
>
> :confused:

I might be a problem with partial download. Which LMS do you have
already? You shoudl look where LMS cache is installed (in Win7 it's
ProgramData\squeezeboxserver\cache) and erase everything in "Downloaded
Plugin". Be careful when you install a plugin to wait a minute before
restarting LMS, some version have a problem with large plugin downloads.

Other than that, if this is a Win10 issue, I can't help more

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5