anadigi wrote:
> Clearing the browser cache and history and works!
> However, after awhile the problem is back again!

When the error occurs again, please

- Open your browser's developer tools.
- Open the console tab - errors causing the view not to be drawn
  should be logged here
- Open the storage tab and expand local storage on the left.
- Click the LMS url that appears.
- On the right should now be listed materials settings that are
  stored
- Paste the contents of "lms-material::pinned" here. This is the
  setting that contains the details of pinned apps.

The above is for firefox - don't currently have chrome installed here,
but you should be able to locate 'locate storage' in a similar vein.

I can only assume that a pinned app is causing the storage to be
corrupt. But as it does not happen here, kinda hard to determine the
issue. Perhaps an encoding issue? However, there were no changes between
0.2.0 and 0.2.1 that should have affected this.