rgdawson wrote:
> *Draw stretched cover as now-playing background.  Clearly a matter of
> taste, but I'm about 50/50 on the cover art as background.  Can you make
> it an option in settings?

Not a fan of having 100000 different settings. Will consider, but not
sure its worth the effort of a setting - which means more code to test.

rgdawson wrote:

> I have an observation on how the skin responds to a player being muted
> (externally to the skin, in my case with SLX).  In the mobile skin, the
> volume control goes dark/disabled and you cannot unmute or readjust
> volume from within the skin.  In the Desktop Skin, the volume goes to
> zero (but still enabled) and the player volume is set to zero (not just
> represented as zero but apparently set to zero on the server).  So
> subsequent unmute (externally) will have no effect.  So in the desktop
> skin, it appears when a player is muted and you set the volume control
> to zero it is actually sending a vol=0 command to the server, which is
> not the same as mute.  To be consistent I'd recommend not disabling the
> volume control on mute in the mobile skin and in both skins show a muted
> player as volume = 0, and then don't have volume control (desktop skin)
> send a volume=0 command to server.

Must admit I never fully considered the mute case. I've updated the code
now to draw a speaker icon with a line through if muted, and to show the
correct value. A long press on any volume icon is used to toggle mute.
Any chance you could checkout the latest version from git and confirm if
this is now OK for you?