grimmace92 wrote:
> I appreciate you taking the time.  If anyone has installed on a synology
> which folder did you use to install it?  I used the web folder which
> give access to other devices.  Maybe that was my mistake?

I am running HA on QNAP NAS. Also not possible to get HassIO on there it
seems - which is a shame because HassIO adds some neat extra add-ins.
Note though - according to what I have read - that HassIO is itself a
docker image, so having HassIO in a docker would be a docker within a
docker!
For my QNAP I followed this page - it also has a section for Synology.
Don't know if this is the route you followed.
https://www.home-assistant.io/docs/installation/docker/