grimmace92 wrote:
> No this one isn't docker so I'm actually not 100% sure what the path
> should be.  I've been messing around with it trying to get it to work.
> The .yaml files are located at
> /volume1/@appstore/homeassistant/var/config.  I created a soft link for
> @appstore to appstore so I could access it.  I put the shell folder
> there under config.  I tried that path and it didn't work.  The user is
> a system internal user and I gave read/write access.  I ran the fiels
> through the converter.  Here is a pic of what I see.  The user I believe
> is sc-homeassistant which was created during the install

Try the full path
*/volume1/appstore/homeassistant/var/config/shell/qry_alb.sh* or you can
try the relative path *shell/qry_alb.sh
*
Also temporarily elevate the security of user sc-homeassistant to root
to see if that works.  The results of the log file will indicated if the
shell files are found.

Just noticed, if you press the info button on the HA GUI the page will
display the path to your configuration.yaml file and a list of loaded
components.  Ensure shell_command is one of the loaded components.  On
that page after running a play song command do any errors show up at the
bottom like this one (typical of file not found):

26513

|Filename: info_page.jpg                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26513|

*software* - logitech media server version: 7.9.1, home assistant
0.84.6, dialogflow - v.1 api, lms controls app - voice control of lms,
openmediavault 4.1.17 - storage
*add-ons* - spotty, upnp / dlna bridge, chromecast bridge,
*players* - sonos, upnp, pi3 - pi core player 3.5.0, android- sb player
v1.4.0, airplay to googlehome and minis
*hardware* - server - i7-3.4ghz, 4gb ram, 6tb storage, debian - 4.18