slartibartfast wrote:
> Well it looks like it doesn't work in the default skin either so maybe
> you don't need to do anything. I'll report back to the Spotty thread.

Two comments: 1.) Material technically is closer to Squeezeplay than the
web UI. It’s using the Slimbrowse protocol to define menus. 2.) The
issue you’re seeing is not specific to Spotty. It’s due to an incomplete
implementation of that Slimbrowse protocol. The menu is defined as a
„add“ action. If that’s not parsed, then you won’t get that menu, no
matter what plugin or service is defining it.

Michael

http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins - Spotty, MusicArtistInfo