mherger wrote:
> Two comments: 1.) Material technically is closer to Squeezeplay than the
> web UI. It’s using the Slimbrowse protocol to define menus. 2.) The
> issue you’re seeing is not specific to Spotty. It’s due to an incomplete
> implementation of that Slimbrowse protocol. The menu is defined as a
> „add“ action. If that’s not parsed, then you won’t get that menu, no
> matter what plugin or service is defining it.

Yeah, I'd agree this is the issue. Material does look for the "add"
action, and if its there it enables the "Append to queue" ('+'
surrounded by a circle icon) action in its menus. Odd place to put this
action - a clear is in add??? Anyhow, does this "Append to queue" action
appear where this "clear" should be? If so, what happens when selecting
it?

As an aside, how is Material to know that this "add" is not a "append to
queue" action?