Spotify Family wasn't working too well so I got round to installing
Spotty instead. Initially didn't uninstall Spotify Family; now I have.

I get this message, how do I get it working?

There has been a problem running the Spotty helper application.
Most likely your operating system and/or platform is not supported.
Please report the following details to me:

Operating system: Red Hat / i686-linux

Helper Applications Folder:
/usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Bin/i386-linux
/usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Bin
/usr/local/sbin
/usr/local/bin
/usr/sbin
/usr/bin
/usr/libexec
/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/FindArt/Bin
/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/PlayHLS/Bin
/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/Bin/i386-linux
/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/Bin
ldd (GNU libc) 2.18

My system is a Vortexbox, still at 2.3 as I didn't think my aging
Celeron laptop was supported by 2.4 (I have since read it can be done
but as the system has been working, haven't bothered).

LMS report is below

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 0.6.20170928git1508251793
@ Tue Nov 7 14:47:30 EST 2017
Hostname: vortexbox
Server IP Address: 192.168.1.134
Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
Operating system: Red Hat - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: i686-linux
Perl Version: 5.18.4 - i386-linux-thread-multi
Audio::Scan: 0.95
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
Total Players Recognized: 3

VortexBox 2.3 (Fedora Rel 20) on old Celeron laptop with mounted 2TB
drive. 2 x Squeezebox Touch, one on Yamaha YSP1000 soundbar with
XLS300-PR sub, one on Naim NAIT 3R with B&W P4 speakers both of 1998
vintage. PC desk using server's built in VB (Linux Squeezlite) player, 2
x Android TV boxes with option to run Squeeze Player, various Android
tablets and phones with option to run Squeeze Player.