mherger wrote:
> > How do I execute them>?
>
> Just copy/paste the full paths to the binaries as found in your log file
>
> (and re-posted in my previous message) in a shell and hit enter. That
> would execute them. Or, if you've navigated to the folder, type
> "./spotty" etc. to tell it to run it from the current folder.
>
> And while you're in that folder: what would "ls -l" tell you about those
>
> files?
>
> --
>
> Michael

tc@piCorePlayer:/mnt/LMSFiles/slimserver/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/Bin/arm-linux$
ls -l
total 11856
-rwxr-xr-x    1 tc       staff      3821952 May 22  2018 spotty
-rwxr-xr-x    1 tc       staff      4483160 May 19  2018 spotty-hf
-rwxr-xr-x    1 tc       staff      3827080 May 19  2018 spotty-muslhf
tc@piCorePlayer:/mnt/LMSFiles/slimserver/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/Bin/arm-linux$
./spotty
-sh: ./spotty: not found
tc@piCorePlayer:/mnt/LMSFiles/slimserver/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/Bin/arm-linux$

As above, I use Putty to connect to my PiCore LMS instance. I use the
user tc as in the picore documentation.
I can find the spotty folder and ls gives the details above.
If I run ./spotty I get a not found error - which given it  appers in
the ls listing seems like I am doing something wrong.