results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=109980
Question: Would you love to see playlist folders supported, even if it
was a poor workaround?

- I run LMS/Spotty on the same computer as a Spotify desktop app.
- I don't run LMS/Spotty and Spotify on the same computer, but would
  be willing to run some script.
- I wouldn't want to deal with this mess, even if I'd love to use
  folders.
- What's a playlist folder?

Hello Michael,
Was this in reply to my comment about deleting items in my Spotify
library?
mherger wrote:
> Please see http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=109991.
> Thanks!

I reviewed that thread and see mention of deleting search history and
managing playlists, but there is nothing about deleting items from the
library. I see a separation in the Spottily UI; a section for My Library
(recently played, songs, albums, etc.) and Playlists. It is items in the
library that I am interested in deleting via Spotty. is that feature
there, and I am just missing it?  BTW, I am running Spotty 2.7.0.

Thanks!
~dbinfl~