mherger wrote:
> Ouch... I was wrong: it's indeed called "more", not "add"...

Code:
--------------------

> I'm sorry for the misleading information I gave before...

Can you post the complete response? I'm having difficulty understanding
when a more action should be shown or not. For instance when listing
apps I dont show a more action , but there is a more action listed in
the response. If I remove the code preventing more action from being
shown, the "more" action on each app just lists the apps. Neither the
default webUI nor squeezectrl show a "more" action for app lists. So,
filtering it out here seems to be correct. But how to know when to
remove it?