rgdawson wrote:
> The Song Title under the Player Name seems redundant, so could be
> removed.

No, its required for browse and queue. Hiding it in now playing would
cause the toolbar layout to change, and I don't want that.

rgdawson wrote:
> And then make the bottom panel color contrast more with the NowPlaying
> area, maybe the same color as the top panel.

I agree, and I've made it a little darker. Being as dark as the top
would be too much, IMHO

rgdawson wrote:

> I mocked up progress meter times left and right of the meter, and the
> meter's color lighter, but I don't think it is an improvement now
> looking at it, so nevermind on that part.

Whilst times look nice on the side, this only works if the view is wide
enough, and would also look strange for really long tracks. Either
enough space would have to be reserved, or the slider part would change
size. Reserving too much space would look odd in the standard short-song
case. Sorry, but I prefer as is.