grimmace92 wrote:
> Installed jq doing this and I'm in business using docker.  What a royal
> pain this was but I certianly learned a lot and thats a good thing.
> Thanks again for all the help.  Hope this helps anyone else that has a
> synology diskstation.
>
> # Install xml-to-json
> WORKDIR /bin
> RUN wget "http://stedolan.github.io/jq/download/linux64/jq"; && chmod 755
> jq
>
> For the lovelace ui.  When I switch to lovelace LMS controls is still in
> the standard gui.  Is there anything special I need to do to get it to
> work?  The ui-lovelace.yaml file is there.  I just copied and saved it
> to the /config directory.

That should do it.  I assume you went here:
https://yourdomain.duckdns.org/dev-info and clicked on the "Try Out the
New Lovelave UI" and ">> Set lovelace as default page on this device
<<"

In your browser hit refresh.

If in Lovelace GUI, you can also click on the right hand side, click 3
vertical dots and choose raw config editor and add contents of
lovelace.yaml in there.  It's the new GUI interface method (0.84.6).
You can read more about lovelace and how to here:
https://www.home-assistant.io/lovelace/

Ynot.

*software* - logitech media server version: 7.9.1, home assistant
0.84.6, dialogflow - v.1 api, lms controls app - voice control of lms,
openmediavault 4.1.17 - storage
*add-ons* - spotty, upnp / dlna bridge, chromecast bridge,
*players* - sonos, upnp, pi3 - pi core player 3.5.0, android- sb player
v1.4.0, airplay to googlehome and minis
*hardware* - server - i7-3.4ghz, 4gb ram, 6tb storage, debian - 4.18