ynot1234567890 wrote:
> Glad to hear it worked out for you.  Was a fun project to put together.
> As you said many hours spent.  I do agree the HomeAssistant learning
> curve can be steep but it is pretty powerful and can be extended to
> cover all kinds of automations.  The next release of this tool will be a
> little simpler to install on the HA side and require less manual editing
> and hopefully better how to for the noobs.
>
> In DialogFlow you should be able to test directly in GoogleAssistant
> using the *See how it works in Google Assistant* link.  If you choose to
> publish which can get rid of the annoying "test" message, Alpha and Beta
> publishing is private.  Your action would only be available to those you
> invite.
>
> Enjoy.  Ynot.

Ynot,
I have started "kicking the tyres" of this and after a frustrating few
hours of climbing the Hass.io learning cliff I am looking forward to
your next release.
So, before I perform "The following files need to be edited to add your
personal access keys, secrets, links and passwords for access to Home
Assistant, Spotify, LMS Server, etc.." is your next release imminent or
should I continue blundering my way forward with the Hass Assistant and
manual editing ?

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.

Seen sprayed on the outside wall of the local library -
Three things I hate in life :
1. Vandalism
2. Irony
3. Lists