philippe_44 wrote:
> Have you tried to re-encode the stream in flac or mp3? (see plugin
> settings)

Yes I have.  I tried all 3 options and I tried MP3 and FLAC at different
settings too just in case it was some kind of constraint somewhere.
Presumably Shairtunes is using Shairport (Or a large portion of it's
code) as it's core?  If so are there any other options for buffering or
similar that are not shown in the web settings GUI?  Obviously it's not
an issue with Shairport, my network or devices and I'm trying to work
out what the variable is on a more detailed level than
Sharport/Shairtunes so I can work out what's stopping me from having
glorious whole house streaming audio.