slimhase wrote:
> Did anyone get this plugin to work on a Joggler?
> This would be this setup:
> Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1543258616 @ Mon Nov 26 20:27:06
> CET 2018
> Betriebssystem: Debian - DE - utf8
> Plattformarchitektur: i686-linux
> Perl-Version: 5.18.2 - i686-linux-gnu-thread-multi-64int
> Audio::Scan: 0.95
> IO::Socket::SSL: 1.965
> Datenbankversion: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
>
> The plugin looks like beeing installed, but its not really - i.e. it
> does not find the settings page of the plugin.
> I read through a big part of the thread, but only saw some early
> attempts from castalla which from what I understood did not work...
>
> This is an initial question - i dig deeper in log files etc, but 1st, I
> need to get spotty running again ....
> (Separate issue - Never change a running system.....)

As I recall, the issue/problem was/is with the perl version installed on
the Joggler.  Philippe provided a couple of special builds but these
wouldn't work either.  We gave up at that point.

LMS server: Pi Zero

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers:  Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos, Libratone Zipp, GGMM
E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google Home Mini, Pioneer
WX-SMA1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler

Brexit =  ∞ stupidity