expectingtofly wrote:
> I did need to select an option that includes mp3 in the bbc iplayer "on
> demand stream preferences" for the podcast mp3 stream to play! (to save
> anyone else experiencing the same few minutes of puzzlement that I did
> :) )

I fell over the same issue a while ago. After looking into it I took the
view that iPlayer.pm is not responding 'properly' to this circumstance.
The attached proposed change deals with this by pushing out a 'pop-up'
error onto a Jive/ip3k device, and telling the playback system to give
up on this particular track.

|Filename: 0001-iPlayer.pm-Handle-case-where-no-stream-type-matches-.patch|
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26566|