I'm using/streaming FLAC only. The issue comes from the very high
resolution files (192 or 384 kHz) streamed from Qobuz with the Studio
subscription(= Hi-Res). Those two bitrates are not supported by the
Transporter (only up to 96 kHz) and for those two specific cases, I'm
looking for a way to stream in a lower serolution (96, 48 or 44 kHz)

Understood. But I'm not going to implement yet another filter by the exact bitrate. I'm sorry.

The plugin is on github (it's not mine, after all :-)). If somebody wants to implement this, please submit a pull request:

https://github.com/pierrepoulpe/SqueezeboxQobuz

--

Michael