ligald wrote:
> I tried with local 192/384 files. My server is not fast enough for
> real-time transcoding (Transporter is buffering all the time) but at
> least I can still hear the original music. When streaming such files
> from Qobuz, I cannot hear the original music at all, but just noise
> played very loud. I heard that transocing is only applied on local
> files, and not when streaming audio via a plugin. Anyway in my case
> transcoding is not an potion and I'm looking for a way to filter out the
> 192/384 files and stream a lower resolution version instead.

So is the problem the Transporter, the slow Synology server, or both?
Too bad there's no such thing as edo for the Transporter as far as I
know.

LMS: SGC microJukebox
Control apps: Squeezelite-X on Win, Squeezer or Material web app on
Android
Players: Duet, Touch (two), Mac SqueezePlay, Win Squeezelite-X on laptop
and HTPC