cpd73 wrote:
> Main changes:
>
> >   >
  - Lock screen and notification controls when using Chrome on
  > Android.
  - Cache certain local browse calls.
  - Long press on play/pause button shows sleep timer options.
  - Dialog to add/edit favourites.
  - For mobile view, show play queue track count and total duration in
  > toolbar instead of repeating song info.
  - Close mobile volume control 10 seconds after last interaction.
  - Add 'More' action to genres.

> To make the lock-screen controls work, Material makes chrome think its
> about to play an audio file (silence.ogg). Material sets it up to
> play, and immediately pauses. This play/pause happens every 15 seconds
> to try and keep the media session active. (A media session is required
> for these controls to show). The media session cannot be created until
> some user-action is performed - this is Chrome's way of stopping auto
> play audio ads. Therefore, you need to click (or rather touch)
> somewhere in the UI, then you should see a speaker icon in the
> notification bar. This only works on Android Chrome, as (AFAIK) this
> is the only browser to support media sessions.I have a slight issue with the
> sleep function. You can see from the
screenshot that the sleep popup appears directly under my finger when I
am long pressing pause. Sometimes this applies the sleep command as soon
as I remove my finger without me actually choosing a duration.[image:
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190203/0cc3c78ed1eb41ed45d4ef0b4a6eb160.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk