Problems with latest update on desktop and mobile:

Selecting an item from either Spotify or youtube apps, clicking/touching
any of the three context items ringed in the picture below does nothing.

26674

Selecting an item from my "Favourites" to play now, play next, or append
to queue, results in *ALL* favourites being added to the playlist and
starts playing the first item in the playlist, not my selected item.

26675

|Filename: favs.jpg                                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26675|

*Study/Server - LMS 7.9.2 -* Pi3B+/pCP 4.1.0/pi screen/HiFiBerry
DAC+/jivelite, 25K library and playlists on WDMyCloud, LMS cache on a
USB stick (formatted ntfs).
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 4.1.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Squeezebox Boom
*Garage* - Pi3B/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/pCP 4.1.0 > Edifier R980T
*In car* - RPi3B/pCP in AP mode > HiFiBerry DAC+ > car's audio (files on
a 2TB USB drive)
*Spares* - 2xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 4xRPi