James;177464 Wrote:
> Ah, I take that back. The playlists do load, I just have very large ones
> and I guess the skin has to load the whole list rather than just the
> first page.
>
> However the 'now playing' list hasn't loaded, although both of my
> players were recognised.
>
> It would be very useful to have some indication that something is
> happening in the background!
>
> James

The now playing lists only show up if the player is on (which seems to
be a CLI limitation). I assume that's not an explanation here?

But yeah, long playlists can take a very long time to load. (I try to
split up requests for the Now Playing lists, and show the loading
status, but I'm not yet doing that for the main track grid. Probably
wouldn't be too hard...but it doesn't change the fact that it's slow to
load everything.)

--
gsamsa