No, I'm not saying that. I did have mysb integration enabled at one
time. But why would LMS be contacting mysb for _anything_ when it's
configured not to?

It won't. Unless you give your credentials it can't connect to mysb.com anyway.

Do we need to block the damned site at the firewall to keep LMS from
phoning home?

Don't be so negative. I actually almost regret having introuduced the --nomysqueezebox parameter: the only reason why this forum still exists, why build hosts are run by Logitech, why I'm tolerated doing SB related stuff at work etc. is because I can prove that there still are so many users. Once nobody is connecting to mysb.com any more I will no longer have any data to prove the interest in this stuff. That'll be the day everything gets shut down. And trust me, people are amazed over and over again when they see how many SB users there still are! You should have an interest in calling home.

--

Michael