I realized I was tired of switching to the web browser to do simple
things like pause a player when the phone rings, clear the playlist, or
open the folder containing the currently playing file, etc.  And yet I'd
written a very cool command line dispatcher for another media
player/manager (which I use mostly for librarian work these days).  Why
had it never occurred to me until this week to do the same for LMS,
especially since I spend so much time in a terminal app?

Anyway, I've started with the basics that I wanted.  Even this few
simple capabilities, that I can now type on the command line while
working, or via Alfred (a true gem on the macOS platform), have greatly
simplified LMS usage for me.  I suppose I'll add more as capabilities
(like the other app shown below) as I need / want them.

I don't know why I've lived without this for so long.

I know Michael H has some cool Alfred integrations.

26698

-- JRMC dispatcher ---

26701

26699

26700

|Filename: mccl-help.jpg                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26701|