Tony T wrote:
> Not skipping, but after awhile the Artwork is no longer displayed (only
> the RP logo)
> If I forward to the next track, I get the Artwork back.
> Rock Mix
> Mac mini
> Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1548942599 @ Thu Jan 31 15:15:00
> CET 2019
> v2.2.3 plug-in

I have experienced this, and not only the RP logo, but stuck artwork
from several songs before. Tony mentioned using skip, but I have gone
back, then reselect, get the artwork proper again. I have also
experienced when I do go back and reselect, it might start from, say 2-3
songs before (i.e. I'll hear the previous 2-3 songs again).

Not sure this is relevant, and can't say I have experienced this
recently. I'll stream it and keep an eye out.

Jim