Hi Michael,

I didn't realize the plugin had been updated until today (over the last
few weeks I've been playing the 320 stream). This evening I did some
in-depth testing with the FLAC version (verified that I am on v. 2.2.3).
Interruptions/skips as bad as ever. I turned RP logging up to debug, set
all other logging to off, and started with a fresh log file; I am
posting the log file at the link below. Here's my log of the actions I
took.

Made sure that browser pages to the LMS were closed (since I understand
this causes excess log entries). From a SB Touch that I unsynced from
all other players, I selected the FLAC stream, and then watched the
display and logged the following; all times are EST (UTC -5).

10:05 PM        12:32 Block starts to play
1st song: Ben Harper: How Dark is Gone --> Plays to completion
2nd song: Quicksilver Messenger Service: Fresh Air --> Interrupted by
Bill announcement a couple of mins in

10:12 PM After interruption above, new 24:14 block starts
1st song: The War on Drugs: Pain --> Plays to completion
2nd song: Elbow: Charge --> Interrupted by Bill within seconds of
starting

10:17 PM After interruption above, new 20:37 block starts
1st song: Thievery Corporation: Sweet Tides --> Plays to completion
2nd song: Blur: This is a Low  --> Display changed to show song and
cover art, but never actually started playing; Bill came on with another
announcement

10:22 PM New 29:36 block started, 1st song: Bob Dylan: It's alright, Ma
(I'm only bleeding)

After that, I aborted the effort. Server log file can be viewed at this
link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zc1HmF87m_R-HICNKaBPMMn1xNTrZEyV

Let me know if there's any other info I can provide.