glorifyday wrote:
> Starting from now-playing screen I can still tap-browse to all artist's
> records, but then the context menu for each listed item was dramatically
> cut. I can "add to favourites" and do one more thing, I cannot remember
> what... anyway nothing I need.

First of all, check with the default web UI. Does this have the same
info? Clicking on the 'M' icon in the default web UI's queue should
provide the same info as selecting 'More' from a track's context menu in
the queue with Material. (And this should be the same as clicking the

To me, the info list looks the same as always - and I have the latest
version of each.

(Noticed a slight oddity with Material - selecting "More" from the queue
shows current cover as background to info list, but "(...)" does not...)