RobbH wrote:
> I can't be certain, but most likely I had the BBCIPlayer settings open
> in a separate tab and switched between that and the default UI as I
> tried different combinations of settings. In that case, the BBCIplayer
> would have remained open after the last change, until I thought to close
> it, possibly much later.

Keeping BBCiPlayer (or any plugin) open when making changes to prefs is
not a good idea as in some cases pref are only read when the instance of
the plugin is initiated typically on entry to plugin menu.  Leaving the
plugin menu entirely (and aon all clients) and also deleting any playing
plugin relate streams is the surest way to delete temporary memory and
variables without an LMS restart.