RobbH wrote:
> Thanks for the information. Sorry to have left you with a mystery. I
> don't consider it a crucial issue, but I suspect you may be sufficiently
> annoyed by it that you feel it's necessary to find the cause. My
> apologies!
The info displayed has evolved pover time from Radiovis (now defunct) to
RadioPlayer to Polling so code has been modified lots of times as well
as to cope with skipback and the annoying Windows start delay issue so I
wouldn;t be surprised if there are
1.  gaps where the "wrong" info is displayed
2. opportunities to to tidy up the code.