mherger wrote:
> > My understanding (based on a couple of minutes on google) is that the
> > 'musl' version is the same program but linked with a different
> > (streamlined) libc (c library) version. I would have been surprised
> if
> > this had been a solution (but then I've been surprised that way many
> > times before:D).
>
> That's correct. I added the musl flavour to deal with some issues I've
> seen where glibc was older than what I linked spotty against on some
> systems.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Again using Using Raspberry Pi 3B+ with LMS 7.9.2 (1552283404) and
Spotty v.2.7.5 but changing LMS server to be on max2play 2.47 (based on
Raspbian Stretch-Image) rather than pcp 4.1 ....problem of progress bar
irregularities in the Spotify app on my Android device has gone.
(Various players Touch, Radio, Squeezelite on pcp & max2play)