PasTim wrote:
> No problem, just give it a little time.  Meanwhile, if you could get a
> log from the UPnP bridge as it starts up and attempts to detect all
> renderers, that might help philippe when he has time to look at it.
> Have you read the user guide?  That may help. It's there on the plugin
> settings page.   Also, have a look at what other people have done on
> this thread to report problems and get help.

I did not wish to trouble people with logs etc if my initial assumption
that I should be able to see my JRiver renderer was erroneous.

I did search this forum, and elsewhere, before posting but, although I
found a couple of mentions of JRiver + uPNPBridge, there was nothing
linked to OSX nor to JRiver not being seen.

I will attach below my log and config txt files in case they are of any
help.

As I have said, the JRiver renderer can be seen on my network by other
apps but not by uPNPBridge.

|Filename: uPNP_Bridge_Log.txt                                      |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27054|