@Craig...

Since installing version 0.50 from github the TrackStat 'star' icon
doesn't display correctly. When browsing by Album in order to mark all
tracks as favourites the star icon isn't displayed but the underlying
code appears instead. See attached jpg...

27103

The star icon is displayed correctly everywhere else.

Also...
What happened to the Grid display for Albums, New Music etc? All I get
since that update is a list display! I think it may be something to do
with 'textkey' as suggested by @mherger in the "'textkey' for app
generated lists?" thread. I much prefer the grid display than the list
display. Is it possible we can have it back?

Thank you for all your hard work with material skin - much appreciated
by all.

Bob

|Filename: Screenshot.jpg                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27103|

2 x Touch
2 x Radio
2 x Boom
1 x Intel-NUC server/squeezelite running LMS 7.91 on Windows 10
1 X Odroid-XU4 server/squeezelite running LMS 7.91 on Ubuntu 16.04
1 x iMac server running macos Hich Sierra
WaveIO USB into Lavry DA-10 DAC
Starfish Pre-amp : Based on NAIM NAC 72
Heavily modified NAIM NAP 250 Power-amp
Behringer DEQ2496