bobertuk wrote:
> you say "Albums displayed in A..Z groups, or under Artists, can still
> use the grid (if 300 or less)" I don't find that to be the case! For me
> anything more than 99 always displays as a List.

Yeah, just checked and the limit checking for A..Z groups was wrong. It
was checking the total list size (i.e. total albums), and not the list
size of the A..Z section of the list. Fixed now.

I thought about lazy populating the grid. i.e. show 300 items, scroll,
add 300 more. The problem then comes if you navigate into an album, and
back out, the javascript library then adds all the previously displayed
albums in one go. So, if you had shown 900 albums (3 lots of 300), the
navigate back would have to add all 900 in one go - which can be slow.
Really, to display all albums in a grid needs the recycle library to
support grids.