cathcam wrote:
> I'm running LMS 7.9.0 on a Netgear ReadyNas. Until mid-last week both
> BBC London live broadcasts and the iPlayer programs from the last 7-days
> were working fine. No changes that I made but the last 7-days stopped
> playing, although live still works fine.
>
> When I click on a program from the last 7-days using the LMS web UI I
> get:
> "There was an error loading the remote feed for : (Can't connect to
> https URL lack of IO::Socket::SSL:
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p073cc2h/playlist.json)"

I have checked random BBC London program BBCiPlayer all were http and
not https. I also checked the exact one you show "Robert Elms, Caroline
Lawrence, Connor Swindells and Celeste" - and got the same URL as your
https but I got "http"

Can you give exact details of the menus used to get to this program ?
Have you customised the BBCiPlayer menu ? ever ?