philippe_44 wrote:
> Another attempt with version 1.13.0.4. Use "force" option this time

Wow, absolutely great, it works.

Here is the log, same song as in the past.

27204

This works great for 98% of all Albums.

The only exception are Albums which needs gapless playback.
The only restriction is a small audible drop out in the last two seconds
of the song.
Also for this case I have generated a log for you, it's the first song
from the well known album Dark Side of the Moon from Pink Floyd.

27205

An other effect seems to be, that sometimes I need 2,3,4 attempts to
stop the music with the pause button.
I have done this at the end of above log.

|Filename: upnpbridge-force-gapless-1304.log                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27205|