philippe_44 wrote:
> I don't know what happens in that log. Per my earlier comment, I'm not
> sure what  you are using to control LMS, but if pausing is what you
> want, this "control" application does not send a "pause" request but a
> "stop". And because Bose are so broken, they respond to "stop" by
> pausing. There is not much I can do for that. I will revert to 1.13.0.4
> and I guess we'll have to leave it there

I'm unsure if you understood me correctly.
My intention was not to show that sometime pause or stop command don't
works as expected.

The log shows the playing of an album, which stops after the fourth song
without any user action.

And I observe the same effect on Qobuz playlists that they are ended
prematurely.
Only this can be reproduced worse with playlists, so I have searched for
an album with which I can reproduce it.

> Per my earlier comment, I'm not sure what  you are using to control LMS

I use SqueezePlay and Squeezelite-X on Windows, Squeezecommander and
Orangesqueeze and Chrome with Material Skin on Android.
Also for test purposes I try iPend on an old iPad one.