Manul wrote:

> I do have an issue with browsing album artists though: The sorting seems
> to be somewhat off. E.g. if I go to album artists->I it shows me four
> artists whose names all start with B. This seems to be consistent
> through the whole range: X..Z gives me Dave Brubeck to David Eugene
> Edwards.
>
> Does anybody else see the same behaviour? Is this a known problem? I'm
> running LMS 7.9.2 - 1554891466 on Debian Buster.

I've had the A-Z grouping switched off and been using the jump lists
instead, which I think I now prefer.

Turning A-Z Grouping on again I also get strange results. On Composers
for instance, whatever alphabetic group I select it seems to be listing
artists starting with 'A'. Album Artists does something similar. 'All
Artists' works as expected.

IAN

*Library*: Netgear NAS Duo
*Main System*: RPi2 / iQAudio DAC+ / PiCorePlayer with LMS
*Second System*: RPiZero / iQAudio DAC Zero / PiCorePlayer
*PC:* Squeezelite-X